1) From the Pickledillys homepage, point to the Sign-Ups link and select the Court Reservations link from the drop down menu.
2) Once you have reached the Court Reservations Sign-Up screen, scroll down and find the Date, Session # and Court # you want to reserve, and select the Sign Up checkbox.
3) Select the Submit and Sign Up link button at the bottom of the page.
4 A) If you already have a SignUpGenius account, click or touch “I'm a SignUpGenius member" and login to your SignUpGenius account … then skip to step 5.
4 B) If you do not have an account, select "I do not have a SignUpGenius account", and fill in First Name, Last Name & Email. At this point, I would suggest you select "Create an account at SignUpGenius so I can logon and edit my items if I ever need to make a change". Creating an account is optional, however having an account makes future changes to your reservation much easier.
5) Remember to include at least three other players in the “Comments” box. Select the Sign Up Now button to complete the reservation process.
Guidelines for Odell Weeks court reservations:
1) You must have at least four people committed to playing on the court BEFORE you make the reservation.
2) Reservations must be made by midnight the day before playing time. After midnight, any unreserved courts will revert to free play for that day. This is to allow other players to view the court situation before making a decision on whether to go over for free play on that day.
3) Please be considerate of your fellow players and choose to attend either drop-in play or court reservation time, but not both on the same day.